Use technology to maximize charitable donationsHave you ever paid for something online? Chances are you have, and that’s because people now check their bank statements, pay their bills and shop online 24/7. They have their money available to spend at the click of a button, and they do.
Churches need to find the right way to accept charitable donations online, and myGIVINGSOLUTIONS.com is simple, secure and convenient for everyone involved.
Technology is changing the way charities raise money, it creates convenience that people not only want, but expect in today’s world.
Charitable donations online are a relatively new thing, but they are here to stay:
- 1 in 5 American adults have made charitable contributions online.
- 1 in 10 have donated via text.
- By the year 2015, it is projected, online banking will be the preferred method of banking.
- In 2010, Americans gave $1.3 billion dollars in charitable donations.
People are already groomed and ready to go forward with charitable donations online, it’s just up to the church to set up an account and spread the word.
Reach out to the next generation of donors:
- Mention online giving during services.
- Post about it on facebook especially when fundraising for natural disasters and other causes people will get behind.
- Write a simple email with a “click to donate link.”
- Simply spread it through word of mouth.
- Write blog articles about the effect your ministries are having on people’s lives and give them an opportunity to donate with the click of a button.
- Use photos and videos to tell the story of how their charitable donations will be used to transform people’s lives.
People have integrated most tasks online in some form, so it’s only a matter of time before online giving is the norm and myGIVINGSOLUTIONS.com is at the forefront.
Your ministry exists to help transform the lives in your community and that requires funding. Tell your story online and give people the opportunity to support your work!